my other blogs.

Sunday, 11 April 2010

18.


So it's almost my birthday. Woot.
& I've found just what i've wanted for ages for my 18th.



Baby Blue "Clover" with White Fenders & Silver Rims.
Isn't she a beaut? I stumbled across this site,http://www.greenfunz.com where they do customized bikes and sell this same Clover in many different colours and with different accessories (the classic head lamp, wicker basket etc.)
For this customized colour, I couldn't believe the price. It's free delivery in Singapore and $288 if you order it online, (approximately 134 british pounds)

Unfortunately it may be a hassle to bring back to the U.K but the guy who runs the business, Chin, has said he will package it up for me to make it easier.

so excited to bring it home! Here are some examples of other bikes he has.












Amazing.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment